This Audiovox remote control for cars is guaranteed to work with your system if you have one of these systems installed in your car: PRO9644E and PRO9556E. Free technical support is available via phone and email to help you perform programming if you have difficulty.
This remote has an FCC ID of ELVATNC. The circuit board has ATNC on it. It has a red LED light that lights up when you press the buttons. This remote features a Lock, Unlock, and Trunk/RemoteStart button. This remote sends it's codes on 434 MHz. The remote is tested on a Keyless Entry Tester before shipping to ensure it is sending the correct codes, proper signal strength, and has a good battery.
To program the remote to your system:
1. Turn the key to ON.
2. Press the Valet/Programming button 3 times. You may hear confirmation sounds.
3. Press the Lock button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. If you heard sound in step 2 you will hear one now to confirm the left button learned.
4. Press the Valet/Programming button once. Confirmation sounds again.
5. Press the Unlock button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. Confirmation sounds again.
6. (If you don't use the Trunk/RemoteStart button skip to step 8.) Press the Valet/Programming button once. Confirmation sounds again.
7. Press the Trunk/RemoteStart button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. Confirmation sounds again.
8. Remove the key then test remote.