This Audiovox remote control for cars is guaranteed to work with your system if you have one of these systems installed in your car: APS150, APS150A, APS250, APS250A, APS350, APS350A, APS15KB, APS25KB, APS100, APS200, and APS300. Free technical support is available via phone and email to help you perform programming if you have difficulty.
This remote has an FCC ID of ELVATCE or ELVAT5C when the Audiovox part number is APS95BT2 but it is BGAOE2BT or BGAAPS2T when the part number is APS92BT. APS92BT is an old part number for APS95BT2. It has a red LED light that lights up when you press the buttons. This remote features two buttons. This remote sends it's codes on 303 MHz. The remote is tested on a Keyless Entry Tester before shipping to ensure it is sending the correct codes, proper signal strength, and battery strength.
To program the remote to your system:
1. Turn the key to ON.
2. Press the Valet/Programming button 3 times. You may hear confirmation sounds.
3. Press the left button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. If you heard sound in step 2 you will hear one now to confirm the left button learned.
4. Press the Valet/Programming button once. Confirmation sounds again.
5. Press the right button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. Confirmation sounds again.
6. Remove the key then test remote.