Extended warranty is available on the checkout page.
All vehicles using this remote are onboard programmable. Use the easy programming instructions to program your vehicle to accept new remotes. Battery is included with remote. Remotes are tested on keyless entry testers to ensure proper functioning before they get shipped to you.
Remote For Infiniti/Nissan:
This remote's FCC ID is KBRASTU15 and it has 4 buttons and is one of these part numbers: 28268-ZT04B, 28268-ZE10B, 28268-8S200, 28268-ZB700, 28268-C991A, 28268-C991C, 28268-5Y701, 5931642, PQTDORM14.
- IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Infiniti FX35 (2004-2008), Infiniti FX45 (2003-2008), Infiniti G35 (2003-2004), Infiniti G35 (2005-2007), Infiniti I35 (2002-2004), Infiniti QX56 (2004-2006), Infiniti QX56 (2007), Nissan 350Z (2003-2008), Nissan Altima (2002-2006), Nissan Armada (2005-2007), Nissan Armada (2008-2012), Nissan Maxima (2002-2006), Nissan Pathfinder Armada (2004), Nissan Quest (2004-2009), Nissan Sentra (2007-2011), Nissan Versa (2007-2009).