This remote was made for the following Code alarm systems: CA 530 and CA 630 The remote includes the battery. This remote has an FCC ID of GOH-FRDPC2002. The circuit board identifier is D194V-0. The signals this remote sends travel on a frequency of 433 MHz. The remote features 4 buttons including LOCK, UNLOCK, PANIC, and REMOTE START. This is a replacement remote for those who have lost their remote or want to replace a malfunctioning remote. The remote is tested on a keyless entry signal tester to confirm it is sending proper signals.
Note: The system will retain the last 8 remote codes programmed. The 9th remote knocks out the 1st, and so on... This system has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system.
1. Open driver's door. Verify the interior lights go on.
2. Turn the ignition key ON or RUN (turn key all the way forward without starting vehicle).
3. Press and Hold the valet-programming-override button (located under dash). In approximately 10 seconds the system will honk 3 times. Release the button.
4. Press the LOCK button on the remote you wish to program. The system will respond with a honk/chirp.
5. All other remotes (up to four) also need to be programmed at this time the same as in step 4.
6. Take key out of ignition. Test remote(s).