All automobiles that use this remote are onboard programmable. This indicates that you can program the car to accept new remotes yourself without using special tools or having special knowledge. Free phone tech support is available if you need it.
Remote For Chrysler Dodge Eagle Plymouth:
Factory Keyless Entry Remote for 93-97 Chrysler Concorde, 91-93 Imperial, 94-97 LHS, 91-97 New Yorker, 94-95 Town & Country, 94-95 Dodge Grand Caravan and Caravan. 93-97 Intrepid, 94-97 Eagle Vision, 94-95 Plymouth Voyager and Grand Voyager models equipped with factory keyless entry. The remote's FCC ID first was GQ43VT5T but then revised to GQ43VT7T. The original part number was 04688527 but it has been superceded by 04759136AB, 04759136, 04469341 AB, 04469341.
- For 1993-1995 Concorde, 1994-1995 LHS, 1991-1997 New Yorker, 1993-1996 Intrepid, 1994-1997 Vision:
1. Remove the middle vent bezel from the instrument panel (see figure a). Locate the 2x3 traction control black connector. The connector will either be connected to the switch or the back of the bezel housing. Disconnect the connector.
2. Turn ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without cranking the engine).
3. Use figure b as a map for your Traction Control Switch Connector (they usually aren’t numbered). The view in the picture is looking straight into the cavities of the connector. Please note that the plastic protrusions are on the bottom for proper orientation. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Traction Control Switch Connector terminal 1 to terminal 4 with a suitable jumper wire. Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4. The door locks will lock and unlock, to indicate the receiver is ready to receive transmitter code.
4. Press any button on the transmitter to set code. The locks will cycle to confirm programming. If there is a second transmitter it must be set at this time, press any button on the second transmitter and wait for the locks to cycle.
5. Remove the jumper wire. This returns the system to its normal operation mode.
- For 1996-1997 Concorde, 1996-1997 LHS, 1997 Intrepid:
1. Insert key in ignition and turn to the ON position (but don’t crank engine).
2. Locate the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driver’s side dashboard. The DLC is typically located either to the left or the right of the steering column base. Use the figure below as a map for your DLC (they usually aren’t numbered). The view in figure b is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: we will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in figure b.).
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Line Connector (DLC) terminal 1 to terminal 4 with a suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Press any button on the transmitter to be programmed. The vehicle will respond by locking/unlocking.
5. If there is a second transmitter, press any button and the doors will lock and unlock once to confirm successful programming.
6. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.
1. Locate the keyless entry program line - a dark green wire with a molded plastic insulator on the end. The program line is located under the left side of the instrument panel. The wire is taped back to the harness (left of the steering column near the floor) and terminated with a black rubber mold.
2. Connect the program line from the Remote Keyless Entry Module to ground with a suitable jumper wire.
3. Insert key in ignition and turn to the ON position.
4. Press any button on the remote to be programmed. If there is a second remote to be programmed then press a button on that remote. The locks will cycle each time a remote is added.
5. Disconnect the programming line from ground, turn ignition off and remove key.
- For 1994-1995 Town & Country, 1995-1994 Caravan, 1994-1995 Grand Caravan, 1994-1995 Voyager:
1. Open and lower the glove box door.
2. Locate the keyless entry program line - a dark green wire with red molded plastic insulator on the end. The program line is located behind the lower end of the glove box. Make sure you know which is the program line.
3. Turn the ignition to the ON position.
4. Connect the program line from the Remote Keyless Entry Module to ground with a suitable jumper wire. The door locks will lock and unlock automatically to indicate you have entered programming mode.
5. Press any button on a remote to have it learned. The door locks cycle to confirm. If you have a second remote press any button at this time (door locks cycle again.)
6. Disconnect the program line from ground to exit programming mode.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Chrysler Concorde (1993-1995), Chrysler Concorde (1996-1997), Chrysler Imperial (1991-1993), Chrysler LHS (1994-1995), Chrysler LHS (1996-1997), Chrysler New Yorker (1991-1996), Chrysler Town & Country (1994-1995), Dodge Caravan (1994-1995), Dodge Grand Caravan (1994-1995), Dodge Intrepid (1993-1996), Dodge Intrepid (1997), Eagle Vision (1994-1997), Plymouth Grand Voyager (1994-1995), Plymouth Voyager (1994-1995).