This Audiovox remote control for cars is guaranteed to work with your system if you have one of these systems installed in your car: AA925, APS20B, AX45, APS45B, PRO2KAKD, PRO2KKD, PRO2000KD, PRO9842B, and PRO9845B. Free technical support is available via phone and email to help you perform programming if you have difficulty.
This remote has an FCC ID of BGAOE3B. It has a red LED light that lights up when you press the buttons. This remote features a Lock, Unlock, and Option button. This remote sends it's codes on 303 MHz. The remote is tested on a Keyless Entry Tester before shipping to ensure it is sending the correct codes, proper signal strength, and battery strength.
To program the remote to your system:
1. Turn the key to ON.
2. Press the Valet/Programming button 3 times. You may hear confirmation sounds.
3. Press the Lock button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. If you heard sound in step 2 you will hear one now to confirm the left button learned.
4. Press the Valet/Programming button once. Confirmation sounds again.
5. Press the Unlock button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. Confirmation sounds again.
6. If you don't use the Option button skip to step 8. Press the Valet/Programming button once. Confirmation sounds again.
7. Press the Option button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. Confirmation sounds again.
8. Remove the key then test remote.