If you have 2 keys that work to start the engine, you will be able to program more yourself. It doesn't matter if your key has a remote or not or if the remote works, as long as you have 2 keys that starts the engine, you can program new keys on your own. First have a local locksmith cut the new key to match your old ones.
If you do not have 2 keys that already start the engine, then an automotive locksmith will need to perform programming on your vehicle using special equipment.
Remote Head Key Programming Instructions:
1. Obtain all keys. Insert first existing working key into the ignition.
2. Turn the ignition to ON position for 3 seconds, return to LOCK position and remove key.
3. Within 5 seconds insert second existing working key into ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to ON position for 3 seconds, return to LOCK position and remove key.
5. Insert the key that needs to be programmed before 10 seconds have elapsed, and turn it to ON for 3 seconds before starting the engine. If the engine does not start then repeat from step 1. For each new key repeat procedure from step 1. Up to 8 keys can exist.