06-11 Buick Lucerne, 06-07 Cadillac DTS, 06-10 Chevy Impala, and 06-07 Chevy Monte Carlo are onboard programmable, meaning you can program the vehicle to accept new remotes yourself easily with the included instructions. 11-14 Chevy Impala, 10 Pontiac Solstice, 09-10 Saturn Sky are not onboard programmable, meaning you will need a local automotive locksmith or dealer to use programming equipment to program your vehicle to accept new remotes.
Remote For Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Saturn:
This remote is used on vehicles built for the US market. It is a 315MHz remote with 5 buttons (Remote Start, Lock, Unlock, Trunk and Panic). This remote was first made with the FCC ID OUC60270 and part number 15912860. GM soon discontinued that part number and superseded it with these: 20935331, 10337867, 15859331, 15912860, 20833562. The FCC ID rolled from OUC60270 to OUC60221. At the time this description is being written the current GM part number is 20935331. All these part numbers are unimportant because there is nothing unique about them other than the number printed on the back of the case. They all contain the same circuit boards.
- For 2006-2011 Lucerne, 2006-2007 DTS, 2006-2010 Impala, 2006-2007 Monte Carlo:
Insert the ignition key and turn to the ON position (position just before you crank the vehicle) so you can access the (DIC).
This display allows you to match Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters to our vehicle. To match an RKE transmitter to your vehicle:
1. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS √ TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays.
2. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE is displayed.
3. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for about 15 seconds. On vehicles with memory recall seats, the first transmitter learned will match driver 1 and the second will match driver 2. A chime will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched.
4. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of eight transmitters matched to it.
5. To exit the programming mode, you must cycle the key to LOCK/OFF.
- For 2011-2014 Impala, 2010 Soltice and 2009-2010 Sky:
These vehicles aren't onboard programmable which means you will need an automotive locksmith to program the vehicle to accept the replacement remote or key or to cut a key. Please use an automotive locksmith rather than the dealer. You are likely to get a better service for a more reasonable price.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Buick Lucerne (2006-2011), Cadillac DTS (2006-2007), Chevrolet Impala (2006-2010), Chevrolet Impala (2011-2014), Chevrolet Monte Carlo (2006-2007), Saturn Sky (2009-2010).