All these part numbers are unimportant because there is nothing unique about them other than the number printed on the back of the case. They all contain the same circuit boards.
2007-2010 vehicles are onboard programmable, meaning you can program the vehicle to accept new remotes yourself easily with the included instructions. 2011-2014 vehicles are not onboard programmable, meaning you will need a local automotive locksmith or dealer to use programming equipment to program your vehicle to accept new remotes.
This remote is used on vehicles built for the US market. It is a 315MHz remote with 5 buttons (Lock, Unlock, Liftgate, Glass Hatch and Panic.)
Remote For GMC:
Remote was first made with the FCC ID OUC60270 and part number 15913418. GM soon discontinued that part number and superseded it with these: 22756461, 15913418, 15857836, and 20868672. The FCC ID rolled from OUC60270 to OUC60221. At the time this description is being written the current GM part number is 20869055.
Since your vehicle is not onboard programmable or you need key cutting, you will need a dealer or automotive locksmith to program the vehicle to accept the replacement remote or key or to cut a key. Please use an automotive locksmith rather than the dealer. You are likely to get a better service for a more reasonable price.
Insert the ignition key and turn to the ON position (position just before you crank the vehicle) so you can access the (DIC).This display allows you to match Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters to our vehicle. To match an RKE transmitter to your vehicle:
1. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS √ TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays.
2. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE is displayed.
3. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for about 15 seconds. On vehicles with memory recall seats, the first transmitter learned will match driver 1 and the second will match driver 2. A chime will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched.
4. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of eight transmitters matched to it.
5. To exit the programming mode, you must cycle the key to LOCK/OFF.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
GMC Yukon XL 2500 (2011-2013), Cadillac Escalade (2007-2010), Cadillac Escalade ESV (2007-2010), Cadillac Escalade EXT (2007-2010), Chevrolet Suburban (2007-2010), Chevrolet Suburban (2011-2013), Chevrolet Suburban 1500 (2007-2010), Chevrolet Suburban 1500 (2011-2013), Chevrolet Suburban 2500 (2007-2010), Chevrolet Suburban 2500 (2011-2013), Chevrolet Tahoe (2007-2010), Chevrolet Tahoe (2011-2014), GMC Yukon (2007-2010), GMC Yukon (2011-2014), GMC Yukon XL 1500 (2007-2010), GMC Yukon XL 1500 (2011-2014), GMC Yukon XL 2500 (2007-2010).