An LED on the remote control provides status feedback of remote start or stop commands. LED Status Solid Green means Remote start or extension successful. Solid Red means Remote stop successful; engine off. Blinking Red means Remote start or stop failed. Blinking Green means Waiting for status update. You must press each button within three seconds of each other. Your vehicle will not remote start if you do not follow this sequence.
PROGRAMMING A SPARE INTELLIGENT ACCESS KEY
You can program a maximum for four intelligent access keys to your vehicle. You must have two previously programmed intelligent access keys inside your vehicle and the new unprogrammed intelligent access keys readily accessible. See a qualified locksmith to have the spare key programmed if two previously programmed keys are not available. Make sure that your vehicle is off before beginning this procedure. Make sure that you close all the doors before beginning and that they remain closed throughout the procedure. Perform all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence. Stop and wait for at least one minute before starting again if you perform any steps out of sequence.
Read and understand the entire procedure before you begin:
1. Place a programmed intelligent access key in the backup slot in the center console. The key ring must be at the top with the buttons facing toward the rear.
2. Wait 5 seconds, and then press the START/STOP button.
3. Remove the intelligent access key.
4. Within 10 seconds, place a second programmed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the START/STOP button.
5. Wait 5 seconds, and then press the START/STOP button again.
6. Remove the intelligent access key.
7. Wait 5 seconds, then place the unprogrammed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the START/STOP button. Programming is now complete. Verify the remote-control functions operate and your vehicle starts with the new intelligent access key. If programming was not successful, wait 10 seconds and repeat Steps 1 through 7.