All vehicles that use this remote are onboard programmable. This means that you can program the remote yourself using the instructions. Free tech support is included with your purchase. We test the remote before we send it ot you. That way we know it is sending the proper signals to work for you.
Remote For Infiniti, Mercury, Nissan:
This remote's FCC ID is KOBUTA3T. The Nissan part number for this remote is 28268-2Z021. The Infiniti part number for this remote is 28268-0Z021. The Mercury part number for this remote is 1F5Z-15K601-AA. This is a 315MHz remote with three buttons: LOCK, UNLOCK, and PANIC.
- IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Nissan Xterra (2000), Infiniti QX4 (1997-1998), Infiniti QX4 (1999), Mercury Villager (1999-2002), Nissan Altima (1997), Nissan Altima (1998-1999), Nissan Frontier (1998-2000), Nissan Pathfinder (1996-1998), Nissan Pathfinder (1999), Nissan Quest (1999-2002), Nissan Sentra (1995-1999).