Some vehicles that use KOBLUEAR1XT 4 Button remotes are onboard programmable and some are not. Some vehicles use KOBLEAR1XT remotes that have a #1 or 2 on the back. This is for seat memory. It is unimportant to get a #1 and #2 pair. The order they are programmed into the car determines which will act like #1 or #2, if the vehicle is even equipped with seat memory.
Remote For GMC Buick Chevrolet Cadillac Oldsmobile:
This remote works on many kinds of GM vehicles. The FCC ID of this keyfob remote transmitter is KOBLEAR1XT. GM made this remote with a few different button configurations under these part numbers: 25695954, 25695955, 25695966, 25695967, 15184352, 15184353, 15752330, 15043458, 10443537. These remotes are tested on a keyless entry tester before being shipped to you so we can be sure it is sending proper signals.
- For 2001-2005 DeVille, 2001-2002 Eldorado, 2001-2004 Seville, 2003-2006 Astro, 2003-2007 Express, 2001-2005 Malibu, 2003-2006 SSR, 2004-2005 Safari, 2003-2007 Savana, 2001-2004 Alero, 2001-2003 Aurora, 2001-2005 Bonneville, 2004 Grand Prix, Grand Am 2001-2005:
These vehicles aren't onboard programmable, meaning you should get a local automotive locksmith to program your vehicle to accept new remote(s).
- For 2001-2003 Safari, 2001-2004 Jimmy, 2001-2005 Blazer, 2001-2002 Astro:
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close all vehicle doors, windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10.Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the door locks and unlocks. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11.Repeat step 10 for each additional transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
12.Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode.
1. Turn the ignition to ON.
2. Make sure the radio to OFF.
3. Press the RESET button in order to clear any warning messages on the instrument panel display.
4. Press and release the OPTIONS button on the DIC several times to scroll through the display options until the instrument panel is blank.
5. Press and hold the RESET button for 2 seconds.
6. FOB TRAINING message will be displayed. Press the RESET Button once. The message HOLD LK + UNLK 1ST FOB will be displayed.
7. Simultaneously press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first remote for about 5 or more seconds. The IPC will indicate when the remote is programmed and when to proceed to next remote. Repeat this for all remotes you wish to use including existing remotes.
8. Remove the key.
- For 2001-2005 Impala, 2001-2005 Monte Carlo:
1. Turn ignition switch to ON or ACC position and turn radio off. Press and hold the DISP button on radio for at least 5 seconds until SETTINGS is displayed. Using SEEK up or down arrow keys, scroll until FOB PROG appears on display. Press PREV or NEXT button to enter lower menu. Begin will be displayed.
2. Press DISP button to start programming. When PUSH FOB message flashes, press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK button on remote for 15 seconds. A chime will be heard to indicate remote has been learned.
3. Repeat step 2 for each remote including previously programmed remotes.
4. Scroll until EXIT appears in display. Press DISP button to exit programming mode. A chime will verify exit.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Pontiac Grand Am (2001-2005), Buick LeSabre (2000-2005), Cadillac DeVille (2001-2005), Cadillac Eldorado (2001-2002), Cadillac Seville (2001-2004), Chevrolet Astro (2001-2005), Chevrolet Blazer (2001-2005), Chevrolet Corvette (2001-2004), Chevrolet Express 1500 (2003-2007), Chevrolet Express 2500 (2003-2007), Chevrolet Express 3500 (2003-2007), Chevrolet Impala (2001-2005), Chevrolet Malibu (2001-2005), Chevrolet Monte Carlo (2001-2005), Chevrolet SSR (2003-2006), GMC Jimmy (2001-2004), GMC Safari (2001-2005), GMC Savana 1500 (2003-2007), GMC Savana 2500 (2003-2007), GMC Savana 3500 (2003-2007), Oldsmobile Alero (2001-2004), Oldsmobile Aurora (2001-2003), Pontiac Bonneville (2001-2005), Pontiac Grand Prix (2004).