This custom key fob that looks like a Kia remote is programmed to imitate the Ford 3 button remote which has FCC ID's of CWTWB1U345, CWTWB1U331, GQ43VT11T, or CWTWB1U212. If your vehicle uses the ford 3 button remote then it can use this.
Remote Programming Instructions
1. Insert the keys in the ignition and turn the ignition switch from OFF to RUN, up to eight times within ten seconds, ending in OFF. When the vehicle has successfully entered programming mode, it will lock and then unlock all door locks automatically.
(Note: The RUN position is as far as you can turn the key without cranking the engine. If the door locks do not cycle indicating programming mode has been entered, try the procedure without doing step 1 and having the driver door closed. If you still can’t get into programming mode after trying this numerous times both ways then you either do not have the factory keyless entry system or it is not functioning properly. In many vehicles you should end in the RUN position and not the OFF position. If you have anti-theft deterrent then before doing this step you should open the driver door and cycle the power door locks twice. This means you press LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK, UNLOCK. Step ones says to turn from OFF to RUN up to eight times. If the locks cycle before eight times then move onto step 2 immediately. Do not continue cycling the ignition switch.)
2. Within 15 seconds, press ANY button on a keyless entry remote transmitter. The doors will lock and then unlock to confirm that each keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated.
(Note: When the first keyless entry remote transmitter is programmed, all existing keyless entry remote transmitters are erased.)
3. Repeat step 2 immediately for each transmitter that will operate the vehicle including your old ones (if any.)
4. If the door locks do not respond for any keyless entry remote transmitter, wait 10 seconds and press the button again.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position or wait up to 30 seconds after step 2, to exit program mode. If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated, the vehicle may lock and unlock all doors one last time to confirm.