New Code Alarm CAT1 Starter Remote H50T67 with programming instructions and battery included free.
Works on these Code Alarm systems: CA100, CA1050, CA1051, CA1053, CA1150, CA1151, CA1153, CA1550, CA1551, CA1552, CA1553, CA1B, CA1B5, CA1BTW, CA1BTW5, CA2050, CA2051, CA4050, CA4051, CA4053, CA4054, CA4055, CA4552, CA4553, CA4554, CA4555, CA5050, CA5051, CA5053, CA5054, CA5150, CA5152, CA5153, CA6150, CA6151, CA6153, CA6550, CA6551, CA6552 and CA6553.
1) Enter the vehicle, and turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
2) Press and release the programming button 3 times.
3) Press and hold the button of the transmitter you wish to program for 3 seconds, or until the parking lights flash one time, indication the transmiter has been programmed to the system.
4) Repeat step 3 for each transmitter up to a total of 4.
- It is important to remember that during programming, each individual step of the procedure must be executed within 15 seconds of the previous step.
- When the 15 second time limit is allowed to expire, the system will automatically terminate the programming mode.
- Additionally, the system will store codes from up to 4 different transmitters. If a 5th transmitter is programmed to any receiver channel, then the first transmitter programmed to that chanel will be erased from the system's memory.