Programming Instructions (If your keyless entry system was installed at the factory:)
1. Remove your glove box.
2. Vehicle Ignition must be in the "ON" position.
3. Momentarily depress the "Program" switch on the receiver (accessed through a hole on top of the glove box) and it will acknowledge successful entry into programming mode by locking then unlocking the vehicle doors.
4. Within 10 seconds, press any button on the first transmitter to program it. The receiver shall then acknowledge successful programming by locking then unlocking the vehicle doors.
5. Within 10 seconds, repeat step 4 to program the next transmitter (if any, including your old one).
6. Wait 10 seconds after the last transmitter has been programmed and turn the Ignition Switch "OFF".
7. Test transmitter(s) for function.
Programming Instructions (If your keyless entry system was installed at the dealership:)
Same as above except the system is unlikely to be located behind the glove box. It could be but usually not. When the system was installed at the dealership the location of the receiver was up to the installer. Check under/behind the dash, under seats, behind trim of left and right quarter panels.