2007 GMC Envoy Remote Programming Procedure:
NOTE: Before entering fob learning mode, hold every transmitter you will be using on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. The moment you program the transmitter, all previous learned fobs will be taken out from the memory. The other remotes will not be functional until you program the fobs again.
1. Shut all vehicle doors, all windows closed, wait for dome light to turn off.
2. Put the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-do not release until step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Switch the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT starting the engine).
6. Rotate the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Switch the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Let go of the power unlock button on the door panel. The car will lock and unlock the doors to confirm.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter at the same time until the door locks lock and unlock. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 for every additional remote(including any existing keyfobs).
12. Switch the ignition switch to the ON position in order to depart the fob programming method.