2007 Buick Rainier Remote Programming Procedure:
NOTE: Before entering remote programming mode, have with you every keyfob you want to use on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. Once you program the remote, all previous codes will be removed from the memory. The other fobs will not be functional until you program the fobs again.
1. Shut all vehicle doors, windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Put key in ignition.
3. Press and Hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-don't let go until step 9.
4. Do steps 5 to 8 very fast.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT activating the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The car will lock and unlock the doors by itself.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter all at once until the door locks lock and unlock. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 for every additional transmitter(including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the fob programming mode.