2006 Isuzu Ascender Remote Programming Procedure:
NOTE: Before entering programming mode, have with you every remote you want to use on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. When you program the fob, all previous learned transmitters will be eliminated from the memory. The other keyfobs will not be functional until you program the fobs again.
1. Shut all car doors, have windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Put key in ignition.
3. Press and Hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-do not release until step 9.
4. Do steps 5 to 8 very fast.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT starting the engine).
6. Flip the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Switch the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Let go of the power unlock button on the door panel. The car will lock and unlock the doors by itself.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the door locks lock and unlock. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 for each and every additional transmitter(including any existing transmitters).
12. Switch the ignition switch to the ON position in order to quit the remote learning mode.