2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Remote Programming Procedure:
IMPORTANT: Before beginning fob programming mode, hold every fob you will be using on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. The moment you program the fob, all previous learned remotes will be eliminated from the memory. The other fobs will not be functional until you program the keyfobs again.
1. Shut all car doors, windows closed, wait for dome light to turn off.
2. Put key in ignition.
3. Press and Hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Do steps 5 to 8 very fast.
5. Rotate the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT activating the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Switch the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Rotate the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Let go of the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors by itself.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter together until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 for each and every additional remote(including any existing remotes).
12. Move the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the keyfob programming function.