2006 Cadillac Escalade Remote Programming Procedure:
NOTE: Before entering programming mode, have in-hand every remote you want to use on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. Once you program the fob, all previous learned fobs will be taken out from the memory. The other fobs will not be functional until you program the keyfobs again.
1. Close all car doors, windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Put key in ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Do steps 5 to 8 very fast.
5. Move the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT starting the engine).
6. Move the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Move the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Let go of the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors by itself.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter as well until the door locks lock and unlock. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 for each and every additional keyfob(including any existing fobs).
12. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position in order to quit the transmitter programming method.