2005 Isuzu Ascender Remote Programming Procedure:
WARNING: Before initiating fob programming mode, have with you all of the transmitter you want to use on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. Once you program the transmitter, all previous learned transmitters will be taken out from the memory. The other fobs will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close all car doors, all windows closed, wait for dome light to turn off.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Do steps 5 to 8 very fast.
5. Rotate the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT starting the engine).
6. Rotate the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Move the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Flip the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Let go of the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter all at once until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 for every additional transmitter(including any existing keyfobs).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to quit the remote learning function.