2005 Cadillac Escalade Remote Programming Procedure:
NOTE: Before initiating remote learning mode, have in possession all of the fob you want to use on the car, including old ones you want to keep working. At the time you program the keyfob, all previous learned fobs will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the keyfobs again.
1. Close all car doors, all windows closed, wait for dome light to turn off.
2. Put the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-do not release until step 9.
4. Do steps 5 to 8 very fast.
5. Switch the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT activating the engine).
6. Switch the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Move the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Let go of the power unlock button on the door panel. The car will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter together until the door locks lock and unlock. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 for each and every additional remote(including any existing remotes).
12. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position in order to get out of the remote programming mode.