2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Remote Programming Procedure:
NOTE: Before entering programming mode, have with you all of the transmitter you want to use on the car, including old ones you want to keep working. At the time you program the fob, all previous learned transmitters will be wiped out from the memory. The other fobs will not be functional until you program the keyfobs again.
1. Shut all vehicle doors, windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Put key in ignition.
3. Press and Hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-do not release until step 9.
4. Do steps 5 to 8 very fast.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT cranking the engine).
6. Switch the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors to confirm.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter together until the door locks lock and unlock. This step may take up to Half a minute.
11. Repeat step 10 for each and every additional transmitter(including any existing fobs).
12. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position in order to quit the fob programming mode.