2004 Isuzu Ascender Remote Programming Procedure:
IMPORTANT: Before beginning remote programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitter you will be using on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. When you program the fob, all previous learned transmitters will be deleted from the memory. The other keyfobs will not be functional until you program the fobs again.
1. Close all vehicle doors, all windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Press and Hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Switch the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT starting the engine).
6. Rotate the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Switch the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The car will lock and unlock the doors to confirm.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter in unison until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to Half a minute.
11. Repeat step 10 for each and every additional transmitter(including any existing transmitters).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to get out of the fob programming function.