2004 Cadillac Escalade Remote Programming Procedure:
NOTE: Before beginning remote programming mode, have in possession all transmitter you will be using on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. Once you program the keyfob, all previous learned remotes will be removed from the memory. The other keyfobs will not be functional until you program the fobs again.
1. Shut all car doors, windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Press and Hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Do steps 5 to 8 very fast.
5. Move the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT cranking the engine).
6. Switch the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Switch the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Move the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Let go of the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to Half a minute.
11. Repeat step 10 for each additional fob(including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to get out of the transmitter learning function.