2003 Oldsmobile Bravada Remote Programming Procedure:
WARNING: Before entering fob learning mode, have with you every remote you will be using on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. The moment you program the transmitter, all previous learned fobs will be removed from the memory. The other keyfobs will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Shut all vehicle doors, all windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Put the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-do not release until step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Move the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Move the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The car will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter all together until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to Half a minute.
11. Repeat step 10 for each additional remote(including any existing fobs).
12. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position in order to quit the remote programming function.