2003 Isuzu Ascender Remote Programming Procedure:
NOTE: Before initiating fob learning mode, have in-hand all remote you will be using on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. At the time you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be removed from the memory. The other fobs will not be functional until you program the keyfobs again.
1. Shut all car doors, have windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Press and Hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Move the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT cranking the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Move the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Let go of the power unlock button on the door panel. The car will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter all at once until the door locks lock and unlock. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 for each additional keyfob(including any existing remotes).
12. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position in order to depart the fob programming mode.