2003 Cadillac Escalade Remote Programming Procedure:
WARNING: Before initiating remote learning mode, have with you all of the remote you will be using on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. At the time you program the remote, all previous learned remotes will be cleared from the memory. The other remotes will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close all car doors, windows closed, wait for dome light to turn off.
2. Put key in ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-do not release until step 9.
4. Do steps 5 to 8 very fast.
5. Rotate the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Switch the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors to confirm.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter in unison until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to Half a minute.
11. Repeat step 10 for each and every additional remote(including any existing fobs).
12. Move the ignition switch to the ON position in order to get out of the remote learning mode.