2002 Cadillac Escalade Remote Programming Procedure:
NOTE: Before entering remote learning mode, have in-hand all of the fob you want to use on the car, including old ones you want to keep working. Once you program the remote, all previous learned transmitters will be deleted from the memory. The other fobs will not be functional until you program the fobs again.
1. Shut all vehicle doors, have windows closed, wait for dome light to turn off.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Press and Hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-don't let go until step 9.
4. Perform steps 5-8 quickly.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT activating the engine).
6. Rotate the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Flip the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The car will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter as well until the door locks lock and unlock. This step may take up to Half a minute.
11. Repeat step 10 for each and every additional keyfob(including any existing transmitters).
12. Flip the ignition switch to the ON position in order to depart the fob learning method.