2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Remote Programming Procedure:
IMPORTANT: Before beginning programming mode, have in-hand all of the transmitter you want to use on the vehicle, including old ones you want to keep working. When you program the remote, all previous learned transmitters will be cleared from the memory. The other fobs will not be functional until you program the remotes again.
1. Close all car doors, all windows closed, wait for dome light to turn off.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Press and Hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5-8 quickly.
5. Move the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go WITHOUT cranking the engine).
6. Flip the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Switch the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Switch the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Let go of the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors to confirm.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter in unison until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to Half a minute.
11. Repeat step 10 for every additional remote(including any existing fobs).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter learning mode.