Keyless Entry Programming Instructions
Warning: Before entering programming mode, have with you all of the keyfobs you desire to use on the car. As soon as programming mode is entered, all previous codes will be eliminated from the memory. The other transmitters will not work until you program the remotes again.
1. Shut the car doors.
2. Stick key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without igniting engine)
3. Switch ignition to OFF and remove the key from the ignition.
4. Push and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position and don’t let go until step 8.
5. Put the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Stick the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Release the door lock switch. Your vehicle will sound three beeps in an effort to verify the Programming Mode has been activated.
9. Push the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons in unison on the keyless fob and hold up until the vehicle beeps twice to confirm that the keyfob has been successfully programmed (this takes something like 15 seconds).
10. Reiterate step 9 for each transmitter you wish to program as well as your current working remotes. You can add up to four remotes.
11. Remove the ignition key so that you can exit the Programming Mode.