Keyless Entry Programming Instructions
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have on you all of the remotes you want to use on the automobile. When you enter programming mode, all previous codes will be cleared from the memory. The other key fobs will not work unless you program the remotes again.
1. Close your vehicle doors.
2. Insert key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without cranking engine)
3. Switch ignition to OFF and remove the key from the ignition.
4. Push and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position and don’t let go until step 8.
5. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Stick the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Let go the door lock switch. Your car will sound three beeps in order to verify the Programming Mode has begun.
9. Push the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons in unison on the remote and hold until the automobile beeps twice to verify that the transmitter has been successfully programmed (this takes just about 15 seconds).
10. Repeat step 9 for each and every transmitter you wish to program in addition to your pre-existing working remotes. You can teach the car up to 4 keyless remotes.
11. Take out the ignition key in order to exit the Programming Mode.