Keyless Entry Programming Instructions
Warning: Before entering programming mode, have with you all of the transmitters you will be using on the car. Once you program the transmitter, all previous remotes will be wiped from the memory. The other keyfobs will not be functional unless you program the transmitters again.
1. Close the car doors.
2. Put key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without turning engine)
3. Switch ignition to OFF and take out the key from the ignition.
4. Push and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position and don’t let go until step 8.
5. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Put the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Stick the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Release the door lock switch. The car will play three beeps in an effort to verify the Programming Mode has begun.
9. Push the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the keyless fob and hold until the vehicle beeps twice to confirm that the key fob has been successfully programmed (this takes close to 15 seconds).
10. Reiterate step 9 for each and every transmitter you want to program including your existing working remotes. You can program up to four key fobs.
11. Remove the ignition key so that you can exit the Programming Mode.