Keyless Entry Programming Instructions
Note: Before beginning the programming routine, have with you all of the transmitters you plan to use on the car. Once you program the transmitter, all previous remotes will be erased from the memory. The other key fobs will not work until you program the remotes again.
1. Shut the car doors.
2. Insert key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without igniting engine)
3. Switch ignition to OFF and remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position and don’t let go until step 8.
5. Stick the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Stick the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Put the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Release the door lock switch. Your vehicle will make three beeps in order to verify the Programming Mode has been activated.
9. Push the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the remote and hold until the automobile beeps twice to confirm that the fob has been successfully programmed (this takes around 15 seconds).
10. Reiterate step 9 for every single key fob you wish to program as well as your existing working remotes. You can program up to four remotes.
11. Remove the ignition key in order to exit the Programming Mode.