Keyless Entry Programming Instructions
Warning: Before starting the programming procedure, have with you all of the keyless remotes you want to use on the car. As soon as programming mode is entered, all previous fobs will be wiped from the memory. The other key fobs will not work unless you program the transmitters again.
1. Shut the car doors.
2. Put key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without cranking engine)
3. Switch ignition to OFF and remove the key from the ignition.
4. Push and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position and don’t let go until step 8.
5. Put the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Stick the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Let go the door lock switch. The vehicle will play three beeps so as to verify the Programming Mode has been activated.
9. Push the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons in unison on the keyless entry transmitter and hold up until the automobile beeps twice to confirm that the transmitter has been successfully programmed (this takes something like 15 seconds).
10. Repeat step 9 for each transmitter you want to program as well as your pre-existing working remotes. You can program up to 4 remotes.
11. Take out the ignition key as a way to exit the Programming Mode.